Just testing - having problem with comments
Anyone else having problems with commenting???
EDIT: It seems no one has comments after Thursday evening. Something is definitely wrong with blogger - ALL DAY Friday so far.
I worked trying to figure out for myself for hours - it seems to be all blogs. HOPE they get it FIXED soon!
Can you see this comment?
ReplyDeleteYES
DeleteMaybe blogger has been fixed...
ReplyDeleteYAY!
DeleteTrying for the umpteenth time
ReplyDeleteSeems fixed!!!!!!
DeleteIt's working this morning. Thank the good Lord. I reposted my blog because it is a 'pick your favorite' and I knew people couldn't comment yesterday. Crazy- I have a love/hate relationship with blogger. lol
ReplyDeleteI finally got to comment on yours. I tried all day yesterday as did a lot of other people.
DeleteIt gets so aggravating thinking you did something wrong, and then realize after hours - it is everyone!!!!!
Maybe it's fixed now. I tried commenting yesterday and nothing.
ReplyDeleteI think it is fixed. I couldn't reply to anything here or on any other blogs. It seemed to affect everyone! Crazy stuff.
DeleteJust giving it a try 🥰
ReplyDeleteThanks - it is working again!!!!!!
Delete