We have had rain 6 out of 7 days. Today is pretty (storms early this morning), but more storms moving in tonight and going through Tuesday they say.
My weekly frugals;
- Needless to say I haven't had to water anything this week.
- Picking lots of fresh veggies - broccoli, zukes, cukes, peppers, and 4 tomatoes WooHoo!!
- Eating garden veggies every day.
- Changed out our cable/home phone/internet to one company. That is a savings of $60 per month. With last weeks change out of cell plan, we will be saving $100 per month. Not too snaggy! They will also be sending us a $150 Visa gift card.
- Meals from home
- Canned 12 quarts of zesty Kosher zucchini pickle spears. We love zucchini pickles - they stay crispy longer than cucumbers.
- Kept leftover brine from pickles to use in the next batch.
- When I stopped to get milk this week, I found 2 - 10 lb. bags of rice on clearance for 2.29/bag. Bought both. I filled a gallon glass jar with rice for the pantry. The rest is in the freezer.
Have a wonderful week!!