Friday, April 30, 2021

BOOKS - Health (as promised)

 I will post a couple pictures of the books I have read and learned from over the years.  None of them are new - they have been around a long time - but they contain so much useful information.
You can click on the pictures to see better.


I have these as part of my permanent library and will never get rid of them.

As we go forward, I will try to make a post now and then of some of the wonderful information that some of them contain.

Hope this helps.  They are so basic and good, I sure hope they are still available in libraries or to buy.


6 comments:

  1. Nice selection and good to have some direction on where to turn for herbal, natural, and healthy remedies. Thanks for the recommended reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the list of books you have on natural remedies and nutrition. I think we have 'Foods That Heal'. I did find a couple from the library and put holds on them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad you found some of them - I know they are older. The information is still great.

      Delete
  3. Wow! Such an amazing and helpful post this is. I really really love it. It's so good and so awesome. I am just amazed. I hope that you continue to do your work like this in the future also varicela

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. check this link

    ReplyDelete