Hope you all had a great and successful week. What have you all been up to?
I have just been doing the same old, same old.
Let's see this week brought about;
- Lots more canning and freezing of garden produce. We sure have been blessed
- We received a $150 FREE debit card from phone/tv/internet provider! WOOHOO!!!!
- I received a $5/$30 coupon from Aldi this week. They never have coupons around here. I will be using before the end of the month.
- We had 2 glorious days of weather this week, which enabled me to get out and do a ton of yard work, without having heat stroke! FREE exercise.
- Also got to have 2 days no AC this week
- I ran to the Dollar Tree (needed to get out), and got some things for stock up. I got 3 shelf stable milk, 2 cans coconut milk, 2 large cans of black olives, 6 bottles of baby aspirin
- Ran to Kroger for .99/lb. chicken thighs for freezer. Also got a few things on the clearance isle.
- Grapes are just starting to ripen. I picked a some today and canned 4 quarts of juice. Hoping for a lot more - the grapes are hanging thick out there!!
It's made from potato starch, tapioca flour and cream of tartar.
We have eaten lots of goodies from the garden this week. I made bruschetta Saturday evening with items from the garden and a .99/loaf of clearance Italian bread. It was yummy. Tonight was homemade pizza with lots of fresh veggies. Doesn't get much better.
I pray you all have a safe and wonderful week.
Check in and let us know what's happening in your neck of the woods.