Tuesday, December 19, 2017

The Countdown........

Okey dokey, we are on the final leg of the countdown to Christmas.  I hope your life is now settled and that you are enjoying the splendor of the season.
If you are still rushing around, I have a couple more goodie ideas for you that are simple and easy!

350* for 12 minutes - 2 ingredients.  Doesn't get any easier than that!

YUMMO!!!!!!!  I see myself using whatever I have on hand!

2 ingredients - easy-peasy!!!
Easy version of 'royal' icing.  Hardening icing is great for all those cut-out cookies!  **HINT - you could also ice plain store bought cookies to save time!


There you go!  Fun and easy!  A treat is a treat - remember your goodies DON'T have to be traditional.  It's the holidays - have fun.
These are all yummy and good for New Year's festivities as well.  Hmmmm, I see Super Bowl party goodies as well!

ENJOY!

11 comments: