Thursday, December 12, 2019

2 Easy Peasy Recipes - Just for Fun

I am late I know!  Today was Social Security day - YIKES!  I promise I will do a blog on all that real soon.

First I just wanted to share a couple super easy yet very tasty recipes that may relieve the stress of your holiday baking some.
Everyone gets in a hurry and tries to make all kinds of goodies - but seriously - NO ONE needs it and why STRESS over it.    Just use the K.I.S.S. principle  (keep it simple silly).

                                                                Such a sweet picture



Click on the peanut butter cookie recipe to enlarge - I know it is hard to see.

There you go.  It can't get much easier than that and they both taste good.  I usually use mini loaf pans when I make banana bread and I can get 4 to 5 out of a recipe easy.  They are great to wrap up after cooled, and give as presents.
I wrap and keep in the refrigerator until I need them.


HAPPY STRESS FREE BAKING!!!!


9 comments:

  1. I was just thinking about what could I do that is easy. Thanks for the ideas! I have pumpkin bread mix and brownie mix that I can use. I know it's cheating but that's life!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes life just deals us circumstances that make 'doing things easy' the way to go. You go for it girl. Add an extra here and there and go with it. They will be yummy!

      Delete
    2. Merry Christmas Ms Cheryl! I always finds a great recipe here,as well as good money saving tips.I liokje the picture,wish I could find that print to frame,reminds me of my daughter.Thanks,and Merry Christmas! (ps,we still make your chicken noodle soup packets,the with the boullion,and dry noodles,ect..)

      Delete
    3. Thanks Karen. Glad you get ideas you can use here. I did chicken noodle soup jars for Christmas baskets again this year. Always a hit.
      Merry Christmas to you as well!!!!

      Delete
  2. Peanutbutter cookies are right up at the top of my list of favorite cookies. And the chocolate no bake cookies...I have not made any of those in years.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yum - me neither. I have everything to make them too!

      Delete
  3. Great will try both of these, I need easy right now.

    ReplyDelete