Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Fun and Interesting Charts

 I love seeing things about food - I mean who doesn't??  LOL
I came across some charts that I thought were pretty neat.  Many things I have never heard of and others I am quite familiar with.
I hope you can read most.  You might try CLICKING on the pictures to enlarge - so maybe it will be more readable.

Enjoy - maybe you will see something new as well.












So many options!!!!
These are just fun to look at and as many goodies as they list - it isn't even HALF of the options that are actually out there.

We have so many things to choose from - some areas have different species and choices.   YET, we get bored with food.  HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE??????
We need to look around and just try new things and experiment with all the wonderful blessings that have been put on this earth.

I will do fruits and nuts and other items at some point.
I just thought it was pretty neat to see so many colors, textures and tastes available to us.
Think OUTSIDE the box a little!!!!

13 comments:

  1. Those are pretty! And you are correct that we are blessed to have so many choices!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They would be pretty blown up and framed! Yep, we are blessed for sure.

      Delete
  2. Charts are so cool. We live in a world of abundance. Thanks for keeping us informed every day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The chart of peppers is very helpful. I never know what exactly I am looking for at the store with many of them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool - glad that helps. There is hot - then there is hell hot!!!!!

      Delete
  4. Wow, I love this kind of stuff! Information is king (or queen!). Will pin them separately so they can be printed out. I have some card stock that would work nicely. You can be counted on to have the best stuff!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaahhh thanks. I know what I find interesting and fun, and I just hope others do too.
      We are never too old to learn.

      Delete
  5. How pretty. Isn't it amazing all the good foods we have to eat?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, and we stick with just a few and complain. Humans are so dumb sometimes!!!! LOL

      Delete
  6. Those charts are cool. We sure do have lots to choose from.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete