Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Easter Treats

I don't know about your house - but at ours, we love chocolate and candy!
One of our favorites is Mounds candy bars or Almond Joys.  G has been telling me forever that I should make some.
I am going to - and surprise him for Easter.

This recipe couldn't be much easier.

MOUNDS
Chocolate chips
3 C flaked coconut
1 C condensed milk

Melt chips over a double boiler.
Combine coconut and condensed milk and mix thoroughly.  Make oblong bars and place on a cookie sheet in the freezer for about 20 minutes.
Dip in chocolate and let it dry.

For ALMOND JOYS - add an almond on top of coconut mixture before placing in the freezer.

I have everything on hand to make these.  What a special treat it will be, and it won't cost me an additional cent!
Yummy-yum-yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment