- Ibuprofen - it's a great anti-inflammatory for aches and pains
- Acetaminophen - super fever reducer and pain reliever
- Cold medicines - it's best to keep ones that are combos that work for many symptoms
- Anti-histamines - great for allergies, respiratory issues, and itching
- Medicines for intestinal cramping and diarrhea and heartburn
- Basic throat lozenges
- Neosporin - a great anti-biotic cream
** I also like to keep honey on hand, which is extremely good for a sore throat. Honey is basically the perfect food and is just chocked full of vitamins and healing properties.
** I also keep Vitamin C, Echinacea and Goldenseal on hand. All are extremely important in helping the body heal and they are natural.
**My other staple is Aloe Vera juice & capsules for taking internally. It has great healing properties. I also always have Aloe Vera gel (pure) on hand for wounds and skin abrasions. I take Aloe capsules every day.
It is better to be prepared for an emergency than not. There is nothing worse that getting sick in the dead of winter and having to go out to get some medicine.
Stock up now and be prepared for any emergency. These items and some hot soup should get you through a bad cold or a mild case of the flu.
STAY HEALTHY FRIENDS