Saturday, November 21, 2015

Oh the weather outside is frightful...........

..................but the snow is so delightful!
It has been snowing here for a couple hours.  I don't know that I have ever seen such huge flakes!  It is snowing hard too.
It will be very cold tonight, but then it warms again to 50's this coming week, so it won't stick around long.
First snow of the season November 21 - for posterity sake!



I have been washing down walls and cleaning everything on them this morning.  Can't do much outside, so I am finishing my fall cleaning. Fun, fun - not!  It does look better to me, although no one else will be able to tell.  I am thrilled just knowing it's getting done.

Bird is out of the freezer and in the fridge thawing.  Just a busy, snowy day in these parts!
Hope you are having a joyous day!
Stay safe my friends.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Cheryl, Snow here too but if we both live in IN I guess I would have it also. It sure is pretty. Like Winter Wonderland! I wish I had fall house cleaning done. Had quite a bit of energy yesterday but not so much today. Nancy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nancy I am no way done with fall cleaning. We'll see what MY energy level is tomorrow! I may be pooped.

      Delete
  2. Is that the scene across from your house?
    Yeah, snow!
    We have very cold temps this morning 29 here. That is so good for our mountain, they actually opened up the ski runs some yesterday. The rain and snow are good for our water run next year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes that is looking across the street. It was 18 this morning and supposed to get to 32 - but I think it will get a bit warmer.
      Cold weather and snow would be wonderful for the skiers!

      Delete
    2. It is so pretty! I am so waiting for our snow to come. It should be a warmer winter so maybe we'll get a bit more than last year to go along with all the cold and mittens and boots.

      Delete