Friday, March 3, 2017

WISDOM

I have a couple of little pics that are just the best advice in my opinion.  Just thought I would share to end the week.


I love this.  We often forget or get so down with events of life that we sidestep our own purpose.  No matter how difficult things get, God has a purpose for us and He will never forsake us.



We may be starting the third month of the year - but I think this is worth revisiting.  Each day that we wake up, we are given a new chance to do something positive!

Make a difference.
LET THIS BE THE YEAR OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8 comments:

  1. I love both of those statements. We never know how long we have left and we need to live life to the fullest. Some things though I need to gather up my nerve for. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, life is short - we need to enjoy it. I need to remind myself of this a lot.
      Have a lovely evening.

      Delete
  2. I love these quotes Cheryl, thank you for sharing them! Be blessed my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Cheryl for the inspiration, breaths of fresh air ! - E.

    ReplyDelete