Thursday, June 30, 2022
Wednesday, June 29, 2022
Tuesday, June 28, 2022
Sunday, June 26, 2022
- As you can see I picked bouquets - 2X
- Been using water from rain barrels and have had to use the soaker as well
- I picked my first zucchini!!!! My first real harvest WOOHOO
- I have been having trouble with the cable box in bedroom - figured I was going to have to replace. It has been slow and disruptive for a while and the other night it froze. In desperation I cut off the electrical to it - and rebooted the entire thing. Works perfectly now.
- Got to have windows open some
- I raked!!!!! Yeppers. It is that time of the year that the leaves start to fall from the tulip polar. UGH - such a pain in the middle of summer.
- Been going through more stuff around the house and trying to de-clutter. I came across a very small hand-held video recorder that I bought years ago. Forgot all about it. Been working with it - and I think I have figured it out. MAYBE a video for blog now and then!! (think kitties or birds, squirrels)
- Just cleaning in general
- I started cutting pieces for a baby boy blankie for a new one on the way
- Using what I have and using all leftovers in new ways
- I did make a run to Kroger. Got milk 1.27/half gal. (2), 2 lb. strawberries for 2.49, a (yummy) cantaloupe for 2.99, got stock of trash bags and sweetener to last for about a year and of course more cat food
Thursday, June 23, 2022
Wednesday, June 22, 2022
We all still need the stores to get many things we use. Inflation has caused increased prices on a lot of things, and we need to be mindful of what we spend and how we use items. Just a few ideas of ways to save a little here and there. I know many are reminders - maybe a new idea or two.