Again it has been a very quiet week here at home. I stayed in the house all but Friday, a day where I ran a few errands.
I also went digging in the craft room and pulled out some material for crafting, that must be 20-25 years old! I had grand plans to start sewing, but didn't get it done. At least I got it out - so it is in my line of sight!!!!
We are having a small taste of Spring. It has been fairly warm for the past couple days. It should get to about 58* or so today, as it did yesterday. It was nice to air our the house yesterday. As with all good things, it will come to an end shortly and we will be back to cold weather. They way I see it, every warm day is just one more closer to spring!!!
- Stayed home most of the week
- Did go to Fresh Thyme and got cauliflower that was on sale for .99/head. That is darn cheap!! I got 4 heads. I would have gotten more, but neither one of use really like it frozen. I got a couple other fresh veggies while there.
- All meals from home and from scratch
- All my normal stuff, like making tea and filtering and bottling our own water, and doing laundry in cold water
- No heat on since yesterday morning!
I also made an apple tart (I guess that's what it's called). I always called it a poor man's pie, as it has only one crust and no pie pan - but the foodie people call them 'tarts'! I guess that sounds better. LOL
Whatever you call it, it sure was tasty. I just threw a few things together and baked. YUM
How was your week? Did you do anything fun or frugal? Let us know. We learn new ideas from one another!
May God bless you in this coming week my friends. Stay safe and healthy.