I SET GOALS! That is different. I don't put myself in a position of facing defeat. I have no time restraints. All I have to do is TRY!
That is so much easier for me.
My goals include:
- I want to have a no spend month for the most part. My GOAL is to spend much less than $40 on fresh produce, milk, etc. for the month. I want to use strictly what I have.
- I want to read more. It seems that I haven't really set and read and enjoyed a book for months and months.
- I want to work on de-cluttering more
- I want to perhaps do some crafting. I haven't seemed to have the time for that for months as well.
- Spend less and use what I have more
- Educate myself more - I love learning new things
- Continually de-clutter - we just have way too much stuff and it could bless others
- Work on myself - just try to be a better person and a better Christian
- Reduce, re-use and recycle all that I can
- I want to allow myself more "down time" to do whatever "I" want - (I think it's called fun!)
- Garden and can and work on our self sufficiency
Are you a resolution person or a goal person?
What plans do you have for the month?
What for the year in general?
Let us know. We can encourage one another and perhaps give each other some new ideas.
Blessings my frugal friends!