Thursday, September 6, 2018

Getting Back on Track

I know we have all had those times when we just totally get off track with our goals and lives.  Sometimes we just jump the tracks and go skidding off the side of the hill.
Do NOT fret.  IT HAPPENS!

It doesn't matter what it is.  Frugality, saving, budgets, sobriety, shopping, prepping, etc.  If you fall away from your goals - just shake it off - and start again.  There are no failures - just extra chances.
If you aren't trying to do something - then there can be no failure - but there also can be no success.

We often look at people who seem to be great successes and think how wonderful for them, and sometimes even envy them.  I guarantee you, that they had many failures along the way.  Life is not that easy - it is work.  We learn from our failures - although it takes some a lot longer than others!!! (we all know some of those people!)

Life is full of ups and downs.  I don't think I know a sole that has had life go on without some hitch to it.  I don't know about you - but I can't help but think - what fun would it have been with no ups and downs?  I learned and grew from mistakes and set-backs, and I have had a few big ones.  I wouldn't be who I am today with all the trials and tribulations.

NEVER give up or give in.  Put on those big girl panties and keep on keeping on!!!!!
If you fall of the bandwagon today, tomorrow is another day and a new chance.

Life goes on.  Stuff happens. 
When you feel down and defeated, please know you are not alone.  It happens to us all at times.  Go wash your face, take a big deep breath, and go forward and try again.

I know at those times in my life - I have asked for guidance from my Savior and I spend a bit of time communing with nature to clear my mind (just be quiet and really listen) - and I get the answers I need and I try again.  You may have to try a few times - but keep trying.


NEVER GIVE UP AND KEEP ON MOVING FORWARD!
Good advice for any problem!

12 comments:

  1. A good post. My husband who was an excellent cabinet maker always says the person who never made a mistake never made anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always a good message to hear, thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your very accurate success chart!

    Cheryl, I'm using my husband's phone right now, but it's just too hard to type on so I won't be able to comment much. That's why my name is working. The online version doesn't give me the Name/URL option that I use here. 😞

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Debby I am sorry I don't have an answer for you on the URL. I wish I did. It doesn't make since that it worked before - but not now.
      Sorry.

      Delete
  4. Your post today was just what I needed to lift my spirits. Thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It seems that is how things happen for me too. So glad it helped. God bless.

      Delete