Happy Sunday and December! Less thank 3 weeks and Christmas will be over! This year has flown by to me. It is hard to believe that in 4 weeks it will be 2022!!!
So far. the weather has held out. Not too bad. We have had warm this past week - cool and some wind. Today looks to be wet and windy. I think most of our week will be slightly wet - but no snow predicted.
I have been in a mood lately - just feeling lonely. I guess. Holidays do that now that I am here alone. I made myself get out one day and do some shopping for the holidays. That helped, as I had stayed home for a few weeks. I guess I need to get out more!
This too shall pass!
- Froze the remainder of the turkey, cheesecake and turkey carcass for a later date
- Put up my door decorations
- Cleaned out the refrigerator
- Got to air the house on 2 days!
- Did some more sewing
- More cleaning, lots of laundry, using what I have and cooking from scratch
- I did the last and biggest leaf clean-up this week. Lots of nice mulch on the garden!
- I did a little shopping. Got a few gift cards and some odds and ends for goody baskets. I also got a few fresh items I wanted - milk, juice, fruit and cabbage.
- I got some deals too! Bags of fun size candy bars were marked .99/bag at Kroger I got 14 - will be great for the younger ones and their baskets. PECANS - at Big Lots - 3 lb. bag for 19.99 - they had 1 lb. bags for 9.99. What a deal I got on those. Also, a 2 lb. bag of Hershey kisses (225 pcs.) on clearance at Kroger for 2.99.
Meals this past week:
Turkey salad on biscuits
Spicy rice with broccoli added and fish
Leftover rice & broccoli and beef burger
Beef and nacho cheese baked potato (crumbled and fried extra ground beef from yesterday)
Hot dogs and chips (busy day)
Grilled 2-cheese sandwich and tomato soup
Beef and bean enchiladas
How has your week been? Did you do any shopping, crafting or baking? I need to finish craft projects, make jelly and do baking - so much to do and so little time!!!!!! LOL
I love hearing about everyone's week. It is always inspiring. INSPIRE ME PLEASE
My prayers to all this week. Prayers for health, healing and much love and comfort.
Blessings from my humble little home to yours.
And Jesus cried out and said, "He who believes in me, believes not in me but in Him who sent me. And he who sees me sees Him who sent me. I have come as light into the world, that whoever believes in me may not remain in darkness."
Thank You God, for the greatest gift and blessing that we have ever received - Your Son - our light.