Thursday, September 14, 2017

Remember to be Thankful

The past few weeks so many things have happened all over the world, that has ended life as many have known it - forever.
Folks have lost homes, jobs, sustenance, possessions, health, and even lives.  There are threats each and every day of horrible things that could happen.

Todays post is simple.
Just remember to be thankful for what you have - don't be upset by what you don't have.  No matter what we go through in this life, there are always others going through worse.
God gave you this day, so please make it the best.

                               
                                                    *      *     *      *      *      *      *     *
*     *     *     *     *     *     *     *     *

YES, I am blessed.  I am blessed with my health, with my husband, with the family I have left on this earth, with shelter and food, with enough, with my fur babies, with memories, with good friends, and with another day on this earth. 
I am so very thankful.

I am blessed to have all of you in my world.
Thank you for going on this fantastic journey of life with me.
Blessings my friends.

16 comments:

  1. And we are blessed to have you :-) Thank you for the time and effort you put into sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thankful for you my friend.
    God Bless you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Laurie. You have no idea how that makes me feel. Love you girl!
      God bless

      Delete
  3. It is so easy to be ungrateful. I am good at being ungrateful and need to be kicked to remind myself to be grateful. My life is so full of blessings and you are one of them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We all need a kick in the rump every now and then. I know there are days I am grumpy and complaining - then I sit back and realize what I am doing.

      Aaahhhhh thank you.
      Blessings

      Delete
  4. Yes, you certainly are right! There is always someone worse off and I need to be more thankful for all of my blessings! Nancy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is something we all need to work on.
      Have a great week

      Delete
  5. Thank you for the reminder!
    Your blog has been a blessing to me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kathy you are so welcome.
    Such kind words - you are all a blessing to me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for this beautiful blog post, Cheryl. We are definitely blessed here as well. More so than we deserve. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Belinda you are so welcome. We are all more blessed than we truly believe.
      God bless

      Delete