This past week seems to have gone by so quickly, but they all do any more. I kept busy this week and got a lot of small projects done. Also got a lot of yard work done.
How was your week?
My frugal happenings for the week were:
- Picking lots of fresh produce from the garden. Broccoli, zucchini, cucumbers, peppers, onions, and 5 cherry tomatoes!
- All meals from scratch this week, and made great use of garden produce in meals
- Bought fresh corn this week 12 ears/$2, and got more ground beef for the freezer at $2.49/lb.
- Freezing more eggs
- 8 out of past 9 days , didn't use AC
- Fixed a couple old bird feeders, to get through this year with. I may ask for new ones for Christmas
- Got a FREE gallon of thistle seed with my punch card this week at feed store
- Went to a dinner theater with my sis and nephew and his wife. Wonderful food and a great play, all for FREE. It was a new experience for me, and great to spend time with family - that was priceless.
- Had to buy G a new cell phone, as his was about to puke. Paid $14.99 (very basic) and the gal worked our cell bill down by $40 a month!! She is my hero!
- Got to line dry clothes again this week.
- Watered when necessary with rain water.
Have a great week everyone!!!!!!!