Life changes daily and nothing is guaranteed. We have to go with the flow, accept what is, and MAKE the future a little brighter.
It is not just those BIG LIFE decisions - but all the smaller ones as well. I am a big believer that everything happens for a reason. It may never be understood what the reason is - but I think there is one.
It could be to help someone else in a specific situation.
Learning to be a better listener.
Learning to be more thoughtful.
Being a better steward of what we have (money, things, relationships, etc.)
Learning that MONEY is not the only ANSWER.
I do believe that we are all put in certain paths for a reason. I think even something so simple as taking to a stranger at the store, has consequences (may make a stranger's day).
- Seriously, nothing stays the same. Everything will change at some point. We just have to go on the ride.
- Remember back on those times that you just couldn't imagine going on. YOU DID! You will again. You have survived EVERY worst day ever so far! Sadly we all have horrible things happen in life that we feel we just can't bare, but we are given the strength to go forward.
- LEARN from everything that happens in life. That is part of the journey
- Surely we all have experienced not getting what we thought we wanted or needed. New opportunities come along and they may be what we NEED. Remember that thing about "when one door closes......"
- We get one shot at this thing called life. ENJOY IT!!!! Play, sing, dance, eat, laugh - have fun along the way. How boring it would be if we didn't have a little fun. You don't need permission and you should never feel guilty about JUST enjoying things.
- Like yourself. It took me years to 'get' to this point. I made a lot of mistakes along the way, and beat myself up. But today "I like me" - and I wouldn't be who I am, had I not had those challenges along they way.
- Don't give a rat's patooty what anyone thinks!!!!! Some people just CHOOSE to be negative Nellies in life and you don't need that. Ignore them, stay away from them, block them, do whatever you need to - keep positive! Put YOUR sunshine into the world.
- ALWAYS be THANKFUL. I woke up today! I live in a society where I got to freely vote today. I have my husband and family for another day. I have the cuddles of my sweet kitties. I have a warm home and a roof over me. I have made many lovely friends around the world. I have enough! Need I go on? There is ALWAYS something to be thankful for, and I am - each and every moment of each and every day!
Life can be discouraging at times, BUT there is so much that could be worse. There are days that we all need to put on those big girl panties and march forward.
I just thought that perhaps someone might need a 'nudge' today to get past something negative (it doesn't matter what). I had something else planned for today's post - and when I sat down at the computer this is the direction that was chosen.
This is the month of THANKS - and we all should be thankful for what we have present in our lives today. No matter what gets thrown at you - go forward - it will make you stronger.
REMEMBER we have each other - to listen - to confide - to learn - to comfort.
Sending love and blessings your way, my friends.