I am looking at it as another new beginning!
Yes I have de-cluttered some. I have donated some. I have cleaned out some closets. I have rearranged some. BUT, many days I don't do SOME! I just get into myself and don't do anything and then I feel guilty about wasting time and the day God gave me.
So. I have decided to kick myself in the butt and start getting busy.
There are many things that we can all do and so many ways to save. If you feel negligent - then today is a new start for you too!
Yes, we are in this together. I know so many gals have said 'thanks' for the motivation they get here. I say 'thanks' to all of you. You all keep me motivated. I love learning new things from you all. Let us continue to motivate each other.
- Start with making lists of things that need to be done. I have a list for super important things and a list for things I want to achieve around the house and yard (that one is long!)
- Get more fresh air! Go outside and take it all in - yes I know it's hot - but we need to quit making excuses. Sleep with the window open at night if possible. Air out that house when possible. Just drink in that freshness!
- Eat all the leftovers!!!!! Don't waste. Look for ways to re-invent them.
- Drink more water and tea - less pop. Let's get back to a more natural way of taking care of ourselves.
- Utilize every single thing you can from the garden or the farm markets. My little garden patch isn't providing a lot this year (probably cause I just haven't worked at it). I may be getting fresh goodies at the farm stand - and I will enjoy it to the fullest and preserve what I can. Fresh is best!
- Go through the health and beauty closet and inventory and combine and use it up! Don't buy anything new till you have. I bet you have more than one bottle of Tylenol open or a couple toilet bowl cleaners open!!! LOL I did this and found that I have enough soap, tooth paste and vitamins and herbs to last forever!!!!!
- Learn how to clean naturally! Use up those cleaners and supplies you have and then go natural! You, your pets, your kids and your home will thank you! Think vinegar, baking soda, salt and water! It is amazing what you can do with them. (Save those citrus peels as well for making citrus cleaner). Maybe a little Dawn mixed in there too!
- Start working on those homemade holiday gifts! We are on the short side of that and probably all need to get busy. Not only are homemade gifts special and precious - they save money. Make this your CREATIVE year.
- Don't eat or drink out. Make your fancy coffee, cook from scratch, take snacks with you.
- Use your pantry. Go through and find what needs to be used first and get creative. Look at the items in your various pantries as MONEY! IT IS. Money you earned and then spent on stuff - USE IT - DON'T WASTE IT.
- Stay home - that saves a ton
- Turn off the phone or the computer more often - you will be amazed at how much you can get done while not sitting and salivating over Pinterest! Don't just look at that stuff - do that stuff.
We all have so many things that we can be doing that are productive. We just need to do them. If we each do one special project a day - that is 31 projects DONE just this month (minimum).
Let's do this.
I will continue to try to motivate you IF you continue to motivate me.
We can do this this together.
PROJECTS HERE WE COME!!!!!!!!!!!!