Thursday, June 17, 2021

Day Off

 Hey y'all.  I have had a busy week so far and today I am kind of taking off.  I have some friends coming through town and they will be stopping by.  I haven't had much time to decide on a new post - so I will catch up everyone on Sunday.

I am actually getting to MEET an old friend.  We got acquainted years ago on a chat forum and became fast friends.  She and her husband are making a long road trip for vacation and they are coming here!!  We actually get to meet in person.  I am excited.


They are coming from the west coast - so quite a trip for them.  They have many stops and people to see, and I honored they are coming here as well.

Have a great day full of love and peace!


23 comments:

  1. Awesome! Have a great meet and greet!! It is so special when someone cares enough to travel that far and make time to see you....but no doubt in my mind why she thinks so much of you. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaahhhh thanks. She is pretty special and her hubby seems like a winner too!

      Delete
  2. How neat, Cheryl. enjoy your visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely, don't be surprised if I stop by some day. I would love to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you in Eagledale or Speedway? I grew up in Anderson, left in 1972, returned in 1990, and have lived in Noblesville since 1996! Small world!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Southside of Indpls. - just N of Beech Grove. I have lived on the southside all my life (except one year in TN).
      We have a couple of other Indy folks here!

      Delete
  5. I have managed to meet three people that I first began to know on a forum I moderate. It is wonderful to be able to put a face to a name. Enjoy your day off and meeting your friend.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you have a wonderful time and the weather isn't too hot for yas. Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hoping you have a wonderful time together. Exciting times.

    ReplyDelete