I don't really need a thing. We have shelter, food and warmth. We have decent health and we can pay our bills. Not much else needed!
I do have a list of things I WANT to accomplish this winter - this has nothing to do with resolutions. These are just things that keep getting put off and they really need attention. My plan is to actually accomplish as many as possible on my list and perhaps even a few more projects.
It is winter after all - and there isn't a lot to do outdoors.
I think this is needed after the holidays by just about everyone!
- I want to re-do and totally transform my basement pantry system. I think I may look for some additional shelving and then re-arrange
- I want to TOTALLY clean up the crafting area - it looks like a bomb went off - oh my!!!!
- I want to get to some sewing and repurposing of some old clothing items
- I want to re-do my written address book. I have a new one - so it is just a matter of taking the time to sort all those tiny pieces of paper and chicken scratches in the old one!
- I want to do more work on cleaning up my computer files. I have so much stuff saved and not in a lot of order. I need to make new files and sort and I need to delete a lot.
- I need to do a FB cleanse!!!!! I don't need the constant drama that some seem to put out there. I want my new year full of good things
- I want to clean up and organize my canning supplies in a better fashion. Again I may need to utilize shelving I have in a new way
- I want to spend less over the winter. We have plenty and need to use it.
- I would like to get some cheap fleece blankets/throws to use in some crafting projects. This is probably at the bottom of the list - goodness knows I have plenty of items to work with!!!!
- I want to sit and read a little more. I haven't done much reading at all this year, except on ideas from the computer. I am ready for a nice Amish novel!
- I want to de-clutter more
I want my house, my life, and mind free from clutter.
I think we actually save money when our homes are in good order. Cleaning, de-cluttering and re-organizing doesn't cost us a thing.
Do you have a winter "to do" list?
What kinds of things do you hope to accomplish this winter?
Let's all get ourselves in good order - so we can just enjoy the spring and summer and the outdoors!!!