Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Educational and Fun - All in One

I just wanted to make a little post today about branching out and reading new blogs.
There is a wealth of information and ideas out there - ALL FOR FREE!

I am not sure how each of you ended up here, but maybe the way I ended reading other blogs.
On the right side of this blog and many others - we list a bunch of blogs that interest us.  If you click on one - it takes you there.
THEN look at their blog-roll and there are more to check out.  It goes on and on and on!!!!!! 
I can get so distracted and spend hours looking at and reading things.  There are blogs for crafting, frugal living, living simply, homesteading, religion, cooking, home schooling, etc.

So when the weather is nasty and you don't want to make a trip to the library - curl up with your computer and start trolling blogs!
I love books, but I can take my time with the blogs - read specialized stuff - make new friends - and never have to return anything!

There is so much to learn from others - the world is at your fingertips!

10 comments:

  1. I don't have that much time but I do love to spend an hour or two researching different blogs it is so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is easy to lose track of time. One thing leads to another.

      Delete
  2. I love blogs too, it's like visiting beloved friends!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is. I like finding new ones that just seem to fit me!

      Delete
  3. I am a blog addict too. I love finding new blogs and learning new things. I found you through Belinda's blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do too. It is addicting!
      Thanks for letting me know how you found me!

      Delete
  4. Thanks for listing me on your blog roll...I need to add more to mine! I couldn't get to the library at all this past week and blogs are better than many books. So knowledgeable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome!
      There are blogs for everything today. They are real life and so informative.

      Delete
  5. Thanks for having me on your blog roll. I need to figure out how to add one on my blog. When I do, you will be on the top of the list. I love that we are all able to help each other. I cannot look at the negative blogs. I come to blogs like yours for support, learning and encouragement.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thanks. I like to help promote other people who are trying to live the 'good' life too.
      We need to back each other and we all learn from one another.
      I think it is so neat to see things from around the country and around the globe.

      Delete