Friday, October 1, 2021

UPDATE

 I just wanted to give you all an update on our precious Adi.
Monday night was bad - very bad.  No one (including her parents) really thought she would see morning.  It appeared she had just given up.  All here stats were super low - no crying - no fussing - bad color - just bad.

Tuesday morning the doctors and the nurses came in and were blown away.  There was a 'different' child  in that bed!  She was smiling and happy.  Stats were great.  Color good.
The doctors all said they had NO IDEA what could have possibly caused the difference.  They had done nothing different and that there was absolutely NO reason what so ever for that miraculous change.

UUMMMMM - YES THERE WAS!  PRAYER - AMBUNDANT PRAYER

SHE IS HOME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
She is still an ill child - but nothing like she was.  Some of the conditions that she was diagnosed with here in Indy and in Cincy have disappeared!  She is off several meds.  She had blood clots at pic lines and they were gone (she will take meds for that just in case).
They removed the tubes down her throat and nose - she just has her feed tube in belly now.  Any water she drinks has had thickeners in it - NO more thickeners - no more water.  She gets Pedialyte  now and she loves it!!!!!! (with a preemie nipple).  Still no real food - but hoping that will progress in the future.
My brother went to see her yesterday and she was laughing, playing and being the sweet little pixie she always was with her sister!!!!!!!!!

I couldn't help but think that I asked for prayer on Sunday (which was Monday in parts of the world).  And many didn't see post till Monday - and she was at her worse on Monday.  Everything changed over night.  My brothers church has been praying and their missionaries over seas as well.  SO many people have been praying all over the world - and there was an abundance of prayer at the first of the week.
NO ONE will ever convince me of anything different.

GOD IS GREAT!
Even the doctors said it HAD to be a miracle - because there was no medical reason for the change.

Adi is on the left and Remi is on right.  They almost look like twins - but are a year apart.  Both still have many medical issues and battles to get through - but today they are happy and at home together with Mommy and Daddy and big brother and sister!
I thought you might want to see their sweet faces!  
I just love those faces!!!!

If you have it in your heart to keep them on your prayer list - please do.  I pray that they both get past these battles and have a long and healthy life.  I do believe God has something very special instore for them!

THANK YOU is not even enough.  You all helped and made a difference and I am indebted to you all.  God heard each of you!
My family is forever grateful for all the prayers.
May God bless each of you and your families.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

35 comments:

  1. Wonderful news! I have prayed for her and will continue to do so.
    I know prayer works first hand!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them." Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful news! Thank you for sharing that story and for the pictures. Adi and Remi are adorable. My family will to continue to keep them and your family in our prayers. God is good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. God does answer our prayers...all praise and glory be His! I am so thankful for this wonderful improvement! I will be praying for both Adi and Remi. Hugs to all your family!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am glad to hear that Adi has had such a wonderful turnaround. May it ever be so.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH WOW! I am so blessed to see this report! I will continue to pray!

    ReplyDelete
  7. God is so good. Both are beautiful and happy children. We will be praying for both of them and their families.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hallelujah!! So the medical folks have no clue...it was the prayers of many people around the world. Adi and Remi are adorable and I will continue to pray for their good health and for their family. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep - they said there was no medical reason and they had no idea what happened.
      LOL - we know!!!!!!
      Thank you!!!!!

      Delete
  9. God is so good! Congratulations to all of you and continued blessings to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AMEN! We aren't totally out of the woods - but things are so much better.
      Thank you!!

      Delete
  10. That is wonderful. Continued prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This made me cry to read such amazing news! Will definitely keep them in my prayers. Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I cried like a baby when I found out!!!
      Prayers are still needed.

      Delete
  12. What a wonderful post to read - really helps to put life in perspective! Blessings to all the family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. We truly need to appreciate ALL we have.

      Delete
  13. How marvelous are his works. I will keep them and the rest of you in my prayers.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such wonderful news, Cheryl. Continued prayer s for her.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for sharing this miraculous post! What a sweet child. I will be happy to continue praying for Adi and her family.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just now seeing this post! Such Great news!!! So thankful that Adi is doing so much better and got to go home!! Praise God!! He’s a Good, Good Father!! Will continue praying for her and her sister!
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. HE is great.
      They will need continued prayers.

      Delete