Thursday, December 24, 2015

MERRY CHRISTMAS

I want to take a moment to wish you ALL the happiest and merriest Christmas of all.

Thank you all for following me on this blog journey that I am taking.  My wish is that someone at sometime will gain some knowledge that will help them to make their life a little better and easier.  Thank you for following along and offering your ideas.
I hope in the coming year, we will all be able bless one another even more.


CHRISTMAS PRAYER
Lord, we come before you now -
Please hear us as we pray
And thank You for the special reason
We celebrate this day.
Not just for the gifts
That are wrapped beneath the tree
But the blessed gift of life -
The gift which sets us free.

So as we open our Christmas gifts
And give thanks to everyone
Far greater thanks we give to You
For the gift of CHRIST, Your Son.


MERRY CHRISTMAS from our home to your home!!!!!!!!  God bless you and yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment